After you install Adobe Creative Cloud this folder will appeared in your Windows explorer navigation panel. And if you are like me, this is annoying. Adobe provide reg file that doesn’t work. This is how you do it.
Windows + rto open registry editor
- Click on top level of your registry entry “Computer” in case you messing with something here.
Ctrl + fto search for the value,
- Tick Keys, Values, Data tickbox.
- Type “Creative Cloud Files” then press enter and wait for some seconds.
- Looking for registry entry name “System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree”.
- If don’t see any, press ctrl+f to search again.
- Double click to edit the value, change from 1 to 0.
- Creative Cloud Files shortcut should disappear immediately, if not, try restart your system.